Features and benefits
- Balanced propagation delays
- All inputs have a Schmitt-trigger action
- Inputs accepts voltages higher than VCC
- For 74AHC541 only: operates with CMOS input levels
- For 74AHCT541 only: operates with TTL input levels
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHC541BQ||Production||2.0 - 5.5||CMOS||± 8||60||8||low||-40~125||78||50||DHVQFN20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|ahc541||ahc541 IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|74AHC541BQ||74AHC541BQ,115||935285544115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.