- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Supply voltage range from 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Typical tpd of 3.1 ns at 5 V
- Typical VOL(p)< 0.8 V at VCC = 5, Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical VOH(v)> 2.3 V at VCC = 5 V Tamb = 25 °C
- Supports mixed-mode voltage operation on all ports
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 3 kV
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 2 kV
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Package name|
|74AHCT04APW||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||+/- 8||60||6||low||-40~125||TSSOP14|
|74AHCT04A||Hex inverter||Data sheet||2017-03-29|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT402-1_118||TSSOP14; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-08|
|SOT402-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 14 leads; 0.65 mm pitch; 5 mm x 4.4 mm x 1.1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AHCT04APW||74AHCT04APWJ||935338676118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.