Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 6.0 V
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- Input levels:
- For 74HC2G14: CMOS level
- For 74HCT2G14: TTL level
- High noise immunity
- Low power dissipation
- Balanced propagation delays
- Unlimited input rise and fall times
- Multiple package options
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wave and pulse shaper for highly noisy environments
- Astable multivibrators
- Monostable multivibrators
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC2G14GW||Production||2.0 - 6.0||CMOS||± 5.2||36||2||low||275||163||TSSOP6|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|hc2g14||IBIS model 74HC2G14||IBIS model||2015-01-12|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HC2G14GW||74HC2G14GW,125||935281021125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.