Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.0 to 5.5 V
- CMOS low power dissipation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Typical VOLP (output ground bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V; Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot) > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V; Tamb = 25 °C
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- JESD36 (4.5 V to 5.5 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV244PW||Production||1.0 - 5.5||CMOS||± 16||30||8||low||-40~125||94||38.3||TSSOP20|
|Type number||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))||Status||Marking||Package||Package information||Reflow-/Wave soldering||Packing|
( 9351 746 50118 )
|SOT360-1||SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Reel 13" Q1/T1|
The variants in the table below are discontinued. See the table Discontinuation information for more information.
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code||Last time buy date||Last time delivery date||Replacement product||Status||Comments|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV244PW||74LV244PW,118||935174650118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.