Features and benefits
- Wide operating voltage: 1.0 V to 5.5 V
- Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Typical VOLP (output ground bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V; Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot) > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V; Tamb = 25 °C
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV244PW||Production||1.0 - 5.5||CMOS||± 16||30||8||low||-40~125||94||3.1||38.3||TSSOP20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV244PW||74LV244PW,118||935174650118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LV244PW||74LV244PW,112||935174650112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.