Features and benefits
- Balanced propagation delays
- All inputs have a Schmitt-trigger action
- Inputs accepts voltages higher than VCC
- Input levels:
- The 74VHC244 operates with CMOS input level
- The 74VHCT244 operates with TTL input level
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40°C to +85°C and from -40°C to +125°C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74VHCT244PW||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||± 8||60||8||low||-40~125||101||45||TSSOP20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|74vhct244||74vhct244 IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74VHCT244PW||74VHCT244PW,118||935289614118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.