Features and benefits
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Supply voltage range from 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Typical tpd of 3.7 ns at 5 V
- Typical VOL(p) < 0.8 V at VCC = 5 V, Tamb = 25 C
- Typical VOH(v) > 2.3 V at VCC = 5 V, Tamb = 25 C
- Supports mixed-mode voltage operation on all ports
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- ESD protection:
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 3 kV
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 2 kV
- Multiple package options
- Specified from 40 C to +85 C and from 40 C to +125 C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||Nr of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHCT14APW||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||± 8||60||6||low||-40~125||143||69||TSSOP14|
|74AHCT14A||Hex inverting Schmitt trigger||Data sheet||2017-03-17|
|Nexperia_Selection_guide_2022||Nexperia Selection Guide 2022||Selection guide||2022-01-05|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT402-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 14 leads; 0.65 mm pitch; 5 mm x 4.4 mm x 1.1 mm body||Package information||2020-04-21|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.