- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- 5 V tolerant input/output for interfacing with 5 V logic
- High noise immunity
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
- CMOS low-power consumption
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wave and pulse shapers for highly noisy environments
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC3G17GN||Production||1.65 - 5.5||CMOS/LVTTL||+/- 32||175||3||low||-40~125||243||11.5||152||XSON8|
|74LVC3G17||Triple non-inverting Schmitt trigger with 5 V tolerant input||Data sheet||2018-11-27|
|AN11009||Pin FMEA for LVC family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|lvc3g17||74LVC3G17 IBIS model||IBIS model||2015-01-15|
|lvc||lvc Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
|SOT1116_115||Standard product orientation 12NC ending 115||Packing||2013-04-04|
|SOT1116||plastic, leadless extremely thin small outline package; 8 terminals; 0.3 mm pitch; 1.2 mm x 1 mm x 0.35 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC3G17GN||74LVC3G17GN,115||935292256115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.