Features and benefits
- 16-bit bidirectional bus interface
- Multiple VCC and GND pins minimize switching noise
- 3-state buffers
- Output capability: +12 mA/–32 mA
- 74ABTH162245A incorporates bus-hold data inputs which eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
- Integrated 30 Ω termination resistors
- Power-up 3-state
- Latch-up performance: JESD 78 Class II exceeds 500 mA
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- CDM JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC(A) (V)||VCC(B) (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability||tpd (ns)||No of bits||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74ABT162245ADGG||Production||4.5 - 5.5||n.a.||TTL||-32/+12||3.0||16||100||medium||-40~85||81||1.6||33||TSSOP48|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74ABT162245ADGG||74ABT162245ADGG:11||935204130118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.