Features and benefits
- Octal bidirectional bus interface
- 3-State buffers
- Output capability: +64 mA / -32 mA
- Latch-up protection exceeds 500 mA per Jedec Std 17
- ESD protection exceeds 2000 V per MIL STD 833 Method 3015 and 200 V per Machine Model
- Power-up 3-State
- Live insertion/extraction permitted
- Inputs are disabled during 3-State mode
|Type number||Product status||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability||tpd (ns)||No of bits||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Package name|
|Not for design in||TTL||-32/+64||2.9||8||100||medium||136||40.0||SSOP20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74ABT245DB||74ABT245DB,118||935064910118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74ABT245DB||74ABT245DB,112||935064910112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.