Features and benefits
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Supply voltage range from 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Typical tpd of 3.0 ns at 5 V
- Typical VOL(p) < 0.8 V at Vcc = 5 V, Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical VOL(p) < 0.8 V at Vcc = 5 V, Tamb = 25 °
- Supports mixed-mode voltage operation on all ports
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- ESD protection:
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 3 kV
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 2 kV
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85°C and from -40°C to +125°C
|Type number||Product status||VCC(A) (V)||VCC(B) (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability||tpd (ns)||No of bits||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHCT245APW||Production||4.5 - 5.5||n.a.||TTL||± 8||3.0||8||60||low||-40~125||101||45||TSSOP20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|ahct245a||74AHCT245A IBIS model||IBIS model||2016-05-10|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AHCT245APW||74AHCT245APWJ||935307876118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.