Features and benefits
- 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low-power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- Bus hold on all data inputs (74LVCH245A only)
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7A (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5A (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-C/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115B exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC(A) (V)||VCC(B) (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability||tpd (ns)||No of bits||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC245AD||Production||1.2 - 3.6||n.a.||CMOS/LVTTL||+/- 24||2.9||8||175||low||-40~125||84||26.4||60||SO20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC245AD||74LVC245AD,118||935211510118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LVC245AD||74LVC245AD,112||935211510112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.