Features and benefits
- 3-state buffers
- Octal bidirectional bus interface
- Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
- TTL input and output switching levels
- Output capability: +64 mA/-32 mA
- Latch-up protection exceeds 500 mA per JESD78 class II level A
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors for unused inputs
- Live insertion/extraction permitted
- Power-up 3-state
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
|Type number||Product status||VCC(A) (V)||VCC(B) (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability||tpd (ns)||No of bits||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVT245PW||Production||2.7 - 3.6||n.a.||TTL||-32/+64||2.4||8||150||medium||-40~85||98||3.8||41||TSSOP20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVT245PW||74LVT245PW,118||935175550118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LVT245PW||74LVT245PW,112||935175550112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.