Features and benefits
- Cctal bidirectional bus interface
- 3-State buffers
- Output capability: +64 mA / -32 mA
- TTL input and output switching levels
- Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
- Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
- Live insertion/extraction permitted
- Power-up 3-State
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
- Latch-up protection exceeds 500mA per JEDEC Std 17
- ESD protection exceeds 2000 V per MIL STD 883 Method 3015 and 200 V per Machine Model
|Type number||Product status||VCC(A) (V)||VCC(B) (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability||tpd (ns)||No of bits||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVT640D||Production||2.7 - 3.6||n.a.||TTL||-32/+64||2.4||8||150||medium||-40~85||80||23.1||56||SO20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVT640D||74LVT640D,118||935213070118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LVT640D||74LVT640D,112||935213070112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.