Features and benefits
- 3-state buffers
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.7 to 3.6 V
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- BiCMOS high speed and output drive
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Octal bidirectional bus interface
- Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
- Output capability: +64 mA and -32 mA
- Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors for unused inputs
- Live insertion/extraction permitted
- Power-up 3-state
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
- Latch-up performance exceeds 500 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Complies with JEDEC standards
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- MIL STD 883 method 3015: exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC(A) (V)||VCC(B) (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability||tpd (ns)||No of bits||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVT640PW||Production||2.7 - 3.6||n.a.||TTL||-32/64||2.4||8||150||medium||-40~85||98||41||TSSOP20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVT640PW||74LVT640PW,118||935213090118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.