Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Typical tpd of 3.2 ns at 5 V
- Typical VOL(p) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical VOH(v) > 2.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25 °C
- Supports mixed-mode voltage operation on all ports
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- ESD protection:
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 3 kV
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 2 kV
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40°C to +85°C and from -40°C to +125°C
|Type number||Product status||VCC(A) (V)||VCC(B) (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability||tpd (ns)||No of bits||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHCV245APW||Production||1.8 - 5.5||n.a.||CMOS||± 16||3.2||8||60||low||-40~125||101||45||TSSOP20|
|74AHCV245A||Octal bus transceiver; 3-state||Data sheet||2017-03-17|
|Nexperia_Selection_guide_2020||Nexperia Selection Guide 2020||Selection guide||2020-01-31|
|Nexperia_Selection_guide_2021||Nexperia Selection Guide 2021||Selection guide||2021-01-08|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT360-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 20 leads; 0.65 mm pitch; 6.5 mm x 4.4 mm x 1.1 mm body||Package information||2020-04-21|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.