Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 3) – Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- 16-bit bidirectional bus interface
- Multiple VCC and GND pins minimize switching noise
- Power-up 3-state
- 3-state buffers
- Output capability: +64 mA / -32 mA
- Live insertion/extraction permitted
- Latch-up performance: JESD 78 Class II
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- CDM JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74ABT16245BDGG-Q100||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||-0.5||150||16||medium||-40~85||81||1.6||33||TSSOP48|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74ABT16245BDGG-Q100||74ABT16245BDGG-Q1J||935300712118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.