Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low power dissipation
- High noise immunity
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 3.6 V
- Low noise overshoot and undershoot < 10 % of VCC
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Low static power consumption; ICC = 0.9 μA (maximum)
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-12 (0.8 V to 1.3 V)
- JESD8-11 (0.9 V to 1.65 V)
- JESD8-7 (1.2 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (1.8 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM: ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 Class 3A exceeds 5000 V
- CDM: ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-002 Class C3 exceeds 1000 V
- MM: JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AUP1G17GW-Q100||Production||0.8 - 3.6||CMOS||± 1.9||70||1||ultra low||-40~125||309||79.2||179||TSSOP5|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AUP1G17GW-Q100||74AUP1G17GW-Q100H||935691243125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.