- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC‑Q100 (Grade 3)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Octal bus interface
- 3-state buffers
- Output capability: +64mA and -32mA
- TTL input and output switching levels
- Input and output interface capability to systems at 5V supply
- Bus hold data inputs eliminate need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
- Live insertion and extraction permitted
- Power-up 3-state
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
- Latch-up protection
- JESD78 Class II exceeds 500mA
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C =200pF, R = 0Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVTH244AD-Q100||Production||2.7 - 3.6||TTL||-32 / +64||150||8||medium||-40~85||84||26.3||60||SO20|
|74LVT_LVTH244A_Q100||3.3 V octal buffer/line driver; 3-state||Data sheet||2017-05-03|
|SOT163-1_118||SO20; Reel pack for SMD, 13"; Q1/T1 product orientation||Packing||2020-02-14|
|SOT163-1||plastic, small outline package; 20 leads; 1.27 mm pitch; 12.8 mm x 7.5 mm x 2.65 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVTH244AD-Q100||74LVTH244AD-Q100J||935301623118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.