Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- High noise immunity
- CMOS low power dissipation
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F: exceeds 2000 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E: exceeds 1000 V
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHC1G4214GW-Q100||Production||2.0 - 5.5||± 8||CMOS||23||165||low||-40~125||303||74.39||174||TSSOP5|
|74AHC1G4214_Q100||14-stage divider and oscillator||Data sheet||2019-02-08|
|Nexperia_AHC_logic_stage_dividers_leaflet_201907||AHC Dividers with Oscillator||Leaflet||2019-07-25|
|Nexperia_Selection_guide_2021||Nexperia Selection Guide 2021||Selection guide||2021-01-08|
|SOT353-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 5 leads; 0.65 mm pitch; 2 mm x 1.25 mm x 0.95 mm body||Package information||2020-04-21|
|WAVE_BG-BD-1||Wave soldering profile||Wave soldering||2021-09-08|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.