Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- High noise immunity
- CMOS low power dissipation
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F: exceeds 2000 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E: exceeds 1000 V
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHC1G4214GW-Q100||Production||2.0 - 5.5||± 8||CMOS||23||165||low||-40~125||303||74.39||174||TSSOP5|
|74AHC1G4214_Q100||14-stage divider and oscillator||Data sheet||2022-01-13|
|Nexperia_AHC_logic_stage_dividers_leaflet_201907||AHC Dividers with Oscillator||Leaflet||2019-07-25|
|Nexperia_Selection_guide_2022||Nexperia Selection Guide 2022||Selection guide||2022-01-05|
|WAVE_BG-BD-1||Wave soldering profile||Wave soldering||2021-09-08|
Find answers to your design questions on this page. If available you can find information in our Nexperia Support Community or you can find Nexperia models and Design tools.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.