Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 3)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Fully static operation
- Wide supply voltage range from 3.0 V to 15.0 V
- CMOS low power dissipation
- High noise immunity
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD 13-B
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|HEF4528BT-Q100||Production||4.5 - 15.5||CMOS||± 2.4||40||medium||-40~85||82||5.0||40.7||SO16|
|HEF4528B_Q100||Dual monostable multivibrator||Data sheet||2022-03-04|
|AN11051||Pin FMEA HEF4000 family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|WAVE_BG-BD-1||Wave soldering profile||Wave soldering||2021-09-08|
|SO-SOJ-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SO-SOJ-REFLOW||Footprint for reflow soldering||Reflow soldering||2009-10-08|
Find answers to your design questions on this page. If available you can find information in our Nexperia Support Community or you can find Nexperia models and Design tools.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.