Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Combines 3-to-8 decoder with 3-bit latch
- Multiple input enable for easy expansion or independent controls
- Active HIGH mutually exclusive outputs
- Low-power dissipation
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC237D-Q100||Production||2.0 - 6.0||CMOS||± 5.2||18||low||-40~125||71||1.0||29||SO16|
|74HC237_Q100||3-to-8 line decoder; demultiplexer with adress latches||Data sheet||2017-05-03|
|AN11044||Pin FMEA 74HC/74HCT family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|HCT_USER_GUIDE||HC/T User Guide||User manual||1997-10-31|
|SO-SOJ-REFLOW||Footprint for reflow soldering||Reflow soldering||2009-10-08|
|SO-SOJ-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HC237D-Q100||74HC237D-Q100J||935300043118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.