Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- 5 Ω switch connection between two ports
- TTL-compatible input levels
- Minimal propagation delay through the switch
- Latch-up protection exceeds 100 mA per JEDEC standard JESD78 class II level A
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115B exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||RON (Ω)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|CBT3257APW-Q100||Production||4.5 - 5.5||7||TTL||0.25||very low||-40~85||126||4.9||56.1||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.