- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 to 5.5 V
- 5 V tolerant input and a 5 V overvoltage tolerant powered down output
- High noise immunity
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
- CMOS low power consumption
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC1GX04GW||Production||1.65 - 5.5||CMOS / LVTTL||+/- 24||2.8||150||1||low||-40~125||264||38.4||153||TSSOP6|
|74LVC1GX04||X-tal driver||Data sheet||2017-03-17|
|AN10161||PicoGate Logic footprints||Application note||2002-10-29|
|AN10343||MicroPak soldering information||Application note||2010-12-30|
|AN11009||Pin FMEA for LVC family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|SOT363_125||Tape reel SMD; reversed product orientation 12NC ending 125||Packing||2012-11-20|
|SOT363||plastic, surface-mounted package; 6 leads; 0.65 mm pitch; 2.1 mm x 1.25 mm x 0.95 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC1GX04GW||74LVC1GX04GW,125||935274024125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.