Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- 5 V tolerant inputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- High noise immunity
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
- CMOS low power consumption
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C.
|Type number||Product status||Package name|
|Not for design in||XSON8|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|lvc1g99||74LVC1G99 IBIS model||IBIS model||2014-10-20|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|74LVC1G99GF||74LVC1G99GF,115||935290508115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.