Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- BiCMOS high speed and output drive
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 500 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM EIA/JESD22-A114-A exceeds 2000V
- MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200V
- Specified from -40°C to 85°C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVT02PW||Production||2.7 - 3.6||TTL||-32 / +64||2.8||150||4||medium||-40~85||141||7.9||67||TSSOP14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVT02PW||74LVT02PW,118||935208980118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LVT02PW||74LVT02PW,112||935208980112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.