Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 6.0 V
- Symmetrical output impedance
- High noise immunity
- CMOS low power dissipation
- Balanced propagation delays
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD78 Class II Level B
- Input levels:
- For 74HC1G32: CMOS level
- For 74HCT1G32: TTL level
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- JESD7A (2.0 V to 6.0 V)
- ESD protection
- HBM JESD22-A114-A exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40° C to +85° C and from -40° C to +125° C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC1G32GV||Production||2.0 - 6.0||CMOS||± 2.6||8.0||36||1||low||-40~125||220||33.0||131||TSOP5|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|74HC1G32GV||74HC1G32GV,125||935272007125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.