- Injection-current cross coupling < 1 mV/mA
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 6.0 V for 74HC4852
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- CDM JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II level A
- Low ON-state resistance:
- 400 Ω (typical) at VCC = 2.0 V
- 215 Ω (typical) at VCC = 3.0 V
- 120 Ω (typical) at VCC = 3.3 V
- 76 Ω (typical) at VCC = 4.5 V
- 59 Ω (typical) at VCC = 6.0 V
- Analog multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Digital multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Signal gating
- Automotive application
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||RON(FLAT) (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||THD (%)||Xtalk (dB)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC4852BQ||Production||SP4T-Z||2.0 - 10.0||CMOS||220||-||-||-||-||very low||-40~125||80||4.9||48||DHVQFN16|
(-) dash denotes: "Parameter value not specified for this product"
|74HC_HCT4852||Dual 4-channel analog multiplexer/demultiplexer with injection-current effect control||Data sheet||2017-07-20|
|AN11044||Pin FMEA 74HC/74HCT family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|HCT_USER_GUIDE||HC/T User Guide||User manual||1997-10-31|
|SOT763-1_115||DHVQFN16; Reel pack, SMD, 7" Q1/T1 standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,115 or X Ordering code (12NC) ending 115||Packing||2016-07-05|
|SOT763-1||plastic, leadless dual in-line compatible thermal enhanced very thin quad flat package; 16 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 3.5 mm x 2.5 mm x 1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HC4852BQ||74HC4852BQ,115||935282093115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.