Features and benefits
- Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 to 6.0 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Low ON resistance:
- 145Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 2.0V
- 90Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 3.0 V
- 60Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 4.5 V
- Logic level translation:
- To enable 3 V logic to communicate with ±3V analog signals
- Typical "break before make" built in
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40°C to +85°C and from -40°C to +125°C
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||RON(FLAT) (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||THD (%)||Xtalk (dB)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV4052D||Production||SP4T-Z||1.0 - 6.0||TTL||125||15||180||0.4||-60||very low||-40~125||78||3.5||37||SO16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|lv||lv Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV4052D||74LV4052D,118||935175840118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LV4052D||74LV4052D,112||935175840112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.