Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- Very low ON resistance:
- 7.5 Ω (typical) at VCC = 2.7 V
- 6.5 Ω (typical) at VCC = 3.3 V
- 6 Ω (typical) at VCC = 5 V
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Switch current capability of 32 mA
- High noise immunity
- CMOS low power consumption
- TTL interface compatibility at 3.3 V
- Latch-up performance meets requirements of JESD 78 Class I
- Enable input accepts voltages up to 5.5 V
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 ℃ to +85 ℃ and from -40 ℃ to +125 ℃
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||RON(FLAT) (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||THD (%)||Xtalk (dB)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC1G384GV||Production||SPST-NC||1.65 - 5.5||CMOS/LVTTL||15||1.5||440||0.001||-||very low||-40~125||258||56.2||160||TSOP5|
(-) dash denotes: "Parameter value not specified for this product"
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|lvc1g384||74LVC1G384 IBIS model||IBIS model||2015-09-02|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC1G384GV||74LVC1G384GV,125||935274582125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.