Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.3 V to 3.6 V
- 0 V to 5 V switching with VCC = 2.5 V
- 0 V to 5 V switching with VCC = 3.3 V
- 4 Ω (typical) ON resistance
- 3.5 pF (typical) OFF-state capacitance
- High bandwidth 0.5 GHz (maximum)
- Low input/output capacitance minimizes loading and signal distortion
- Fast switching frequency fmax = 20 MHz (maximum)
- Low power consumption ICC = 0.4 mA (typical)
- Control inputs can be driven by TTL or 5 V/3.3 V CMOS outputs
- IOFF supports partial power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD78EClassIILevelA
- ESD protection:
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001-2012 Class 2 exceeds 2 kV
- CDM JESD22-C101F exceeds 1000 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Communication infrastructure
- Bus isolation
- Memory interleaving
- Sensor multiplexing
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||VPASS (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||No of bits||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74CB3Q3257BQ||Production||2.3 - 3.6||Vcc||CMOS/LVTTL||4||4||0.2||very low||-40~85||84||7.3||51.5||DHVQFN16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|cb3q3257||IBIS model of 74CB3Q3257||IBIS model||2017-08-24|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74CB3Q3257BQ||74CB3Q3257BQX||935339458115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.