Features and benefits
- Designed to be used in 5 V to 3.3 V level shifting applications with internal diode
- 5 Ω switch connection between two ports
- TTL-compatible input levels
- Multiple package options
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up protection exceeds 100 mA per JESD78B
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||VPASS (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||No of bits||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|CBTD3306GT||Production||4.5 - 5.5||3.3||TTL||7||300||2||0.25||very low||-40~85||353||7.6||175||XSON8|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|cbtd3306||cbtd3306 IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|CBTD3306GT||CBTD3306GT,115||935291421115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.