Features and benefits
- Balanced propagation delays
- All inputs have Schmitt-trigger action
- Demultiplexing capability
- Multiple input enable for easy expansion
- Ideal for memory chip select decoding
- Inputs accepts voltages higher than VCC
- For 74AHC138 only: operates with CMOS input levels
- For 74AHCT138 only: operates with TTL input levels
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHCT138BQ||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||± 8||4.4||low||-40~125||93||13.8||62||DHVQFN16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|ahct138||ahct138 IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AHCT138BQ||74AHCT138BQ,115||935285573115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.