Features and benefits
- Input levels:
- For 74HC139: CMOS level
- For 74HCT139: TTL level
- Demultiplexing capability
- 2 independent 2-to-4 decoders
- Multifunction capability
- Suitable for memory decoding, data routing or code conversion
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- Active LOW mutually exclusive outputs
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from ‑40 °C to +85 °C and from ‑40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HCT139PW||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||± 4||16||low||-40~125||124||4.4||53.8||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HCT139PW||74HCT139PW,118||935188300118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74HCT139PW||74HCT139PW,112||935188300112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.