Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
- CMOS low power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Demultiplexing capability
- Two independent 2-to-4 decoders
- Multifunction capability
- Mutually exclusive outputs
- Output drive capability 50 Ω transmission lines at 125 °C
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7A (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5A (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-C/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-B exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC139PW||Production||1.2 - 3.6||CMOS/LVTTL||± 24||2.5||low||-40~125||127||5.0||56.8||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC139PW||74LVC139PW,118||935196010118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LVC139PW||74LVC139PW,112||935196010112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.