Features and benefits
- 5 V tolerant inputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7A (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5A (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-C/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-B exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||Package name|
|Not for design in||SSOP16|
|74LVC157A||Quad 2-input multiplexer||Data sheet||2020-03-19|
|AN11009||Pin FMEA for LVC family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|lvc157a||lvc157a IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
|lvc||lvc Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-REFLOW||Footprint for reflow soldering||Reflow soldering||2009-10-08|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC157ADB||74LVC157ADB,118||935260899118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.