Features and benefits
- CMOS input levels
- Multiplexed inputs/outputs provide improved bit density
- Four operating modes:
- Shift left
- Shift right
- Hold (store)
- Load data
- Operates with output enable or at high-impedance OFF-state
- 3-state outputs drive bus lines directly
- Cascadable for n-bit word lengths
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC299D||Production||2.0 - 6.0||CMOS||± 7.8||19||54||8||low||-40~125||63||6.0||38||SO20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HC299D||74HC299D,653||933713540653||Reel 13" Q1/T1 CECC||Order product|
|74HC299D||74HC299D,652||933713540652||Bulk Pack, CECC||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.