Features and benefits
- Synchronous serial input and output
- 8-bit parallel output
- Shift and storage registers have independent direct clear and clocks
- Independent clocks for shift and storage registers
- 100 MHz (typical)
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 6.0 V
- CMOS low power dissipation
- High noise immunity
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Input levels:
- For 74HC594: CMOS level
- For 74HCT594: TTL level
- Complies with JEDEC standards
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- JESD7A (2.0 V to 6.0 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Serial-to parallel data conversion
- Remote control holding register
|Type number||Product status||Package name|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HCT594PW||74HCT594PWJ||935691214118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.