Features and benefits
- Wide operating voltage: 1.0 V to 5.5 V
- Optimized for low-voltage applications: 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Typical VOLP (output ground bounce): < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot): > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 °C
- Gated serial data inputs
- Asynchronous master reset
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +80 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C.
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV164D||Production||1.0 - 5.5||TTL||± 12||12||78||8||low||-40~125||90||7.9||47||SO14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|74lv164||74LV164 IBIS model||IBIS model||2017-10-21|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV164D||74LV164D,118||935067450118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LV164D||74LV164D,112||935067450112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.