Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- Synchronous parallel-to-serial applications
- Synchronous serial input for easy expansion
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- CMOS LOW power consumption
- 5.5 V tolerant inputs/outputs
- Direct interface with TTL levels (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- Power-down mode
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- JESD8-1A (4.5 V to 5.5 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114-A exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40°C to +85°C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV165AD||Production||1.0 - 5.5||TTL||± 12||7.5||115||8||low||-40~125||115||9.4||51||SO16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV165AD||74LV165AD,118||935273176118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LV165AD||74LV165AD,112||935273176112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.