Features and benefits
- 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low-power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Balanced propagation delays
- All inputs have Schmitt-trigger action
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD8-B/JESD36
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114-D exceeds 2000 V
- CDM JESD22-C101-C exceeds 1000 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
- Serial-to-parallel data conversion
- Remote control holding register
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC595APW||Production||1.2 - 5.5||CMOS/LVTTL||± 24||4.0||180||8||low||-40~125||124||4.4||53.9||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|lvc595a||74LVC595A IBIS model||IBIS model||2014-10-21|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC595APW||74LVC595APW,118||935282471118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LVC595APW||74LVC595APW,112||935282471112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.