Features and benefits
- Fully static operation
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Wide supply voltage range from 3.0 to 15.0 V
- CMOS low power dissipation
- High noise immunity
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF; R = 0 Ω)
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD 13-B
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|HEF4094BTT||Production||3.0 - 15||CMOS||± 2.4||50||28||8||medium||-40~85||121||3.8||50.9||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|HEF4094BTT||HEF4094BTTJ||935302209118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.