Features and benefits
- Input levels:
- For 74HC390: CMOS level
- For 74HCT390: TTL level
- Two BCD decade or bi-quinary counters
- One device can be configured to divide-by-2, 4, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 or 100y
- Two master reset inputs to clear each decade counter individually
- Specified in compliance with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC390PW||Production||2.0 - 6.0||± 5.2||CMOS||14||60||low||-40~125||111||1.3||38.8||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HC390PW||74HC390PW,118||935189060118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74HC390PW||74HC390PW,112||935189060112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.