- Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Typical VOLP (output ground bounce) 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V; Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot) 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V; Tamb = 25 °C
- Two 4-bit binary counters with individual clocks
- Divide-by any binary module up to 28 in one package
- Two master resets to clear each 4-bit counter individually
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV393D||Production||1.0 - 3.6||± 6||TTL||12||low||-40~125||89||7.4||47||SO14|
|74LV393||Dual 4-bit binary ripple counter||Data sheet||2017-03-30|
|SO-SOJ-REFLOW||Footprint for reflow soldering||Reflow soldering||2009-10-08|
|SO-SOJ-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT108-1_118||SO14; Reel pack for SMD, 13"; Q1/T1 product orientation||Packing||2020-02-14|
|SOT108-1||plastic, small outline package; 14 leads; 1.27 mm pitch; 8.65 mm x 3.9 mm x 1.75 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV393D||74LV393D,118||935162810118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LV393D||74LV393D,112||935162810112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.