- Combined demultiplexer and 8-bit latch
- Serial-to-parallel capability
- Output from each storage bit available
- Random (addressable) data entry
- Easily expandable
- Common reset input
- Useful as a 3-to-8 active HIGH decoder
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- Input levels:
- For 74HC259: CMOS level
- For 74HCT259: TTL level
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22E exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC259BQ||Production||2.0 - 6.0||CMOS||± 5.2||18||8||low||-40~125||89||10.8||57||DHVQFN16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HC259BQ||74HC259BQ,115||935288455115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.