Features and benefits
- Input levels:
- For 74HC573: CMOS level
- For 74HCT573: TTL level
- Inputs and outputs on opposite sides of package allowing easy interface with microprocessors
- Useful as input or output port for microprocessors and microcomputers
- 3-state non-inverting outputs for bus-oriented applications
- Common 3-state output enable input
- Multiple package options
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7 A
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HCT573BQ||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||± 6||17||8||low||-40~125||79||9.4||50||DHVQFN20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HCT573BQ||74HCT573BQ,115||935273732115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.