- DC triggered from active HIGH or active LOW inputs
- Retriggerable for very long pulses up to 100 % duty factor
- Direct reset terminates output pulse
- Schmitt-trigger action on all inputs except for the reset input
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 ℃ to +85 ℃ and from -40 ℃ to +125 ℃
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC123BQ||Production||2.0 - 6.0||CMOS||± 7.8||9.0||low||-40~125||90||11.8||59||DHVQFN16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|hc||hc Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HC123BQ||74HC123BQ,115||935282453115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.