Features and benefits
- Optimized for low-voltage applications: 1.0 V to 5.5 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Typical output ground bounce: < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 ℃
- Typical HIGH-level output voltage (VOH) undershoot: > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 ℃
- DC triggered from active HIGH or active LOW inputs
- Retriggerable for very long pulses up to 100 % duty factor
- Direct reset terminates output pulses
- Schmitt-trigger action on all inputs except for the reset input
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV123D||Production||1.0 - 5.5||TTL||± 12||20||low||-40~125||84||6.1||43.3||SO16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|lv||lv Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV123D||74LV123D,118||935210250118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LV123D||74LV123D,112||935210250112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.