Features and benefits
- Unidirectional ESD protection of one line
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- Low diode capacitance: Cd = 34 pF
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 11 V
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Very low leakage current: IRM = 100 nA
- Computers and peripherals
- Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card protection
- Audio and video equipment
- Portable electronics
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Communication systems
- High-speed data lines
|Type number||Package||Package information||Reflow-/Wave soldering||Packing||Status||Marking||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))|
|SOD523||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Active||Z7||PESD3V3L1UB,115|
( 9340 632 21115 )
|SOD882||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Active||XW||PESD3V3L1UL,315|
( 9340 629 88315 )
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.