Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range:
- VCC(A): 1.65 V to 3.6 V and VCC(B): 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Maximum data rates:
- Push-pull: 24 Mbps
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
- ESD protection:
- HBM: ANSI/ESDA/Jedec JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 2.5 kV for A port
- HBM: ANSI/ESDA/Jedec JS-001 Class 3B exceeds 15 kV for B port
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 Class 2 exceeds 2.5 kV for A port
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 Class 3B exceeds 15 kV for B port
- IEC61000-4-2 contact discharge exceeds 8000 V for B port
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78B Class II
- DHVQFN package with Side-Wettable Flanks enabling Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joints
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Package name|
|NXS0104PW-Q100||Production||1.65 - 3.6||CMOS||-0.02||4||low||-40~125||0.0||TSSOP14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|nxs0104||NXS0104 IBIS model||IBIS model||2020-11-05|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|NXS0104PW-Q100||NXS0104PW-Q100J||935690809118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.