- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- CMOS input levels
- Multiplexed inputs/outputs provide improved bit density
- Four operating modes:
- Shift left
- Shift right
- Hold (store)
- Load data
- Operates with output enable or at high-impedance OFF-state
- 3-state outputs drive bus lines directly
- Cascadable for n-bit word lengths
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||Package name|
|SOT163-1_115||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 115||Packing||2013-04-25|
|SOT163-1_118||SO20; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-15|
|SOT163-1_518||SO20; Reel dry pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,518 or Y Ordering code (12NC) ending 518||Packing||2014-12-16|
|SOT163-1||plastic, small outline package; 20 leads; 1.27 mm pitch; 12.8 mm x 7.5 mm x 2.65 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.